- SII Green Plan Concept
- SII Group Environmental Policy
- Environmental Management
- Environmentally Friendly Products
- Environmentally-Friendly Manufacturing
- Green Purchasing
- Environmental Performance
- Site Report
As a good corporate citizen, the SII Group will continue to harmonize its corporate activities with the global environment, protect and improve the environment, and contribute to the establishment of a sustainable society that can coexist with all nature.
Environmental Activity Guidelines
- Continually strive to implement and enhance our environmental management system.
- Observe all laws, rules, regulations and agreements relevant to the environment, and prevent environmental pollution.
- Provide products and services that enable state of the art environmental protection research, monitoring and compliance.
- Continually reduce the environmental impact through the following actions:
- Provide products and services that, throughout their lifecycles, minimize their impact on the environment.
- Methodically conserve energy and proactively address global warming.
- Practice Reduce as well as Reuse and Recycle (3R), and promote effective use of resources.
- Reduce environmental risks from chemical substances and promote the elimination of harmful substances use.
- Promote SII GREEN PURCHASING and purchase eco-friendly products, parts, materials and services.
- Enforce internal audits to improve corporate environmental management system.
- Contribute to society through our unique environment preservation activities.
- Provide seminars and training to all employees to elevate their environmental consciousness, and encourage them to protect the environment in their personal life.
- Proactively and openly disclose information about the implementation state of our environmental management system.